We bought a new Trane Central air conditioning system to replace the original system for our condo in Boynton Beach, FL, and have had it routinely serviced by the installer approximately semi annually.During the last service in May of 2013, the installer reported that the compressor was coroded and looked like it was over ten years old.
We reported it to Trane by regular mail, telephone message and on their customer information website. We received a customer file number three days later, but in the three weeks since we have heard nothing despite repeated attempts to contact Trane by phone.
I spent thousands on this machine and it is going to fail soon.Look at all the rust and at the flake of paint over a foot long hanging from the unit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trane Air Conditioning Units
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Ashley furniture is getting away with ripping off the hard working people of America with their inferior made in China junk!! They don't stand by their products even when they..."
- "The Journey Begins! My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was approximately 10 years ago. I had the pleasure of sailing on Serenade of the Seas in an Owners Suite...."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."